GREAT REASONS TO SELL TISKITA LODGE
- To arrive and depart on a chartered flight is a huge plus, avoiding the usual 1.5 hour drive to and from Golfito.
- When travelling on a chartered flight, Tiskita Lodge combines perfectly with other destinations in the country. On a chartered flight from Tiskita it is ideal to combine your trip with Arenal/Monteverde, Turrialba, Tortuguero and even Guanacaste.
- In addition to the scenic beauty, it is a privileged area for the observation of wildlife. In 3 days one may see 70-100 species of birds, coatis, white faced monkeys, Squirrel and Congo monkeys, sloths, green and black iguanas, poisonous frogs, armadillos and so much more. A resident population of lapas and toucans are seen every day.
- A unique assortment of tropical fruit from all over the world can only be compared to the plantations grown at prestigious agricultural schools such as Catie and Earth.
- Close to the property is the town of Punta Banco, a place that still keeps the local flavor of Costa Rica’s past, with its soccer field and local food store, clinic and facing the beach.
- At half an hour drive is Pavones, one of the best surf spots in the world.
- Not too far, is the gulf named Golfo Dulce, where dolphins and whales are often seen.
- Artisan fishing or sports fishing are two options in the area.
- Walks along the beach, horseback riding, visits to a nearby indigenous reserve are also possible.
The remoteness of Tiskita Lodge, allows clients to have a 100% personal and unique experience, complimented by its hosts Clyde, Lizbeth and Peter. This difference has been sought after by renown celebrities who have visited Tiskita Lodge.
Although rustic, Tiskita Lodge has exclusive elements not found in any other place of the country.
Check out our new trip to tiskita 4d/3d
Regular Price: $ 1,170 Now only $995