Duration: 9 days/8 nights
Price: $1883 per person based on double occupancy
Departs: Dec, 24, 2014
Destination: Tortuguero, Arenal, Guanacaste
Visit Tortuguero National Park, the most important nesting area in the Western Caribbean for the Green Sea Turtle. Continue on to Arenal Volcano area stopping en route at La Paz Waterfall Gardens, a rescued wildlife preserve and home to several magnificent waterfalls. At Arenal area, where you will walk through hanging bridges, visit an organic farm where you can interact with the daily activities of the farm and hike to Fortuna Waterfalls. End up your stay at Hermosa Beach in Guanacaste area.
- Dec 24: Arrival in San Jose. Overnight at Hotel Bougainvillea
- Dec 25: Land and boat transfer to Tortuguero. Overnight at Evergreen Lodge.
- Dec 26: Tortuguero National Park. Overnight at Evergreen Lodge.
- Dec 27: La Paz Waterfall Gardens & transfer to Arenal Volcano area. Overnight at Arenal Manoa.
- Dec 28: Arenal Hanging Bridges, Organic Farm and Waterfall. Overnight at Arenal Manoa.
- Dec 29: Arenal National Park Hike & transfer to Guanacaste. Overnight at Bosque del Mar.
- Dec 30-31: Days at leisure in Guanacaste. Overnight at Bosque del Mar.
- Jan 01: Departure transfer to Liberia International Airport.