Duration: 9 days/8 nights
Price: $2385 per person, minimum 4 participants, single supplement $600.
Destination: Arenal, Ensenada, Dominical, San Gerardo de Dota.
Confirmed date: Contact us for information
- Day 1: Arrival In San Jose.
- Day 2: Transfer to Arenal stopping en route at the bird observatory.
- Day 3: Arenal Observatory private trail.Danaus Ecological Reserve.
- Day 4: Transfer to La Ensenada Lodge.
- Day 5: Full day at La Ensenada Lodge and surrounding areas.
- Day 6: Transfer to Dominical area in the South Pacific.
- Day 7: Mangrove boat trip and transfer to San Gerardo de Dota.
- Day 8: Full at San Gerardo de Dota.
- Day 9: Drive back to San Jose. Departure .
Costa Rica Nature Photography Adventure
Alex Arias is a passionate outdoorsman and has led nature tours for nearly 15 years all over Costa Rica. One of Alex’s passions is Nature Photography. This trip has been specially designed by him for travelers who are looking for great photo opportunities. Costa Rica is a growing photography destination due to its extreme high biodiversity and an easy access to many great locations for wildlife.
This Costa Rica Nature Photography Adventure trip includes bird observatories, nature trails, volcano views, private reserves and refuges, tropical forest, mangroves, wetlands, lagoons, coastal areas and high mountain cloud forests. You will have great opportunities to encounter many animals in their natural habitats with Alex, and a unique cultural connection with Costa Ricans, that only he can provide.