Price from: $1,995
Duration: 8 days/7 nights
Departs: July 04
Destination: Poas Volcano, Arenal Volcano, Manuel Antonio.
- Day 1: Arrival In San Jose, transfer to Poás Volcano.
- Day 2: Poás Volcano & La Paz Waterfalls Garden with lunch Transfer to Arenal.
- Day 3: Observatory guided trails, Zip Line & Tram Tour, Ecotermales hot springs.
- Day 4: Arenal Volcano guided hike, Organic farm with lunch, La Fortuna Waterfalls.
- Day 5: Transfer to Manuel Antonio, Quepos.
- Day 6: Guided visit to Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Day 7: Catamaran Adventure Tour.
- Day 8: Drive back to San Jose. Departure .
Included: Transportation and guide services as indicated; accommodations as listed based on standard rooms and double occupancy (unless indicated otherwise) including all applicable taxes; meals as indicated where B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner.
Not Included: Airfare to Costa Rica; airport departure tax ($29 USD); travel insurance; gratuities; any lodging, tours or meals not specified in the itinerary; extras in hotels (laundry, phone calls, room service, etc.); personal equipment; costs associated with changes to your itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
– All persons entering Costa Rica must have a passport valid for 6 months past the date of entry.
– Baggage limit per person for flights within Costa Rica: NatureAir: 40 lbs (18 kg); Sansa: 30 lbs (14 kg); charter flights: 25 lbs (12 kg).
– Any changes or cancellations made to these services while in Costa Rica are at the traveler’s expense.
– No refunds will be given for unused services as per our terms and conditions.
– Costa Rica Sun Tours terms and conditions apply.
– Travelers are encouraged to take out travel insurance.